Saturday, January 25, 2014

First Day @IBM Connect 2014

My first day at IBM Connect 2014 is done, and I'm ready for the big show.
I have my badge, my bag and the Polycom booth is almost ready... 
IBM Connect Badge

My bag
As you can see I have the Speaker sticker. You can attend my BoF Monday 6:15pm "BOF106 Making Video Part of Your Everyday Workflow" in Macaw 1 (Swan).

I also encourage you to attend the two Polycom/Video/Sametime related session:

BP502 Is Your IBM Sametime Deployment Stuck in First Gear? Learn From UC Mechanics by David Price (Meridian IT), Peter Lurie (Polycom) in Swan 1-2 Wednesday 5:30pm

BP503 - What Does it Do to the Network? Answering Question #1 for IBM Sametime 9 Video by Peter Lurie (Polycom) in S. Hemisphere II (Dolphin) Tuesday 11:15am

Have a great IBM Connect 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment