Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My first experience with IBM Sametime 9 audio & video service

Today, I have just finished the deployment of my IBM Sametime 9 platform with the new SVC media framework.And, I have done tests with colleagues of point to point calls and multipoint calls with continuous presence on the new IBM Video MCU.

Point to Point call: (works with all Sametime bundles)



Multipoint Point Calls: (required IBM Sametime Complete)




They have also refreshed the "Audio & Video Performance" view.
You have now a better view on th audio/video traffic (Bit Rate, Resolution, Jitter...).


More tests to come, especially on Polycom interoperability.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your personal experience here and as is aw in pictures I can feel your success also. You did a great job and enjoy your new experiment a lot.

    audio video technician

    ReplyDelete