Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yesterday IBM, Today Polycom

You may already have heard the news, but I wanted to let you know in person that I am leaving IBM after five years.
I accepted a new position at Polycom, as EMEA UC Solutions Architect - IBM.
My former IBM colleagues have re-decorated my desk. Thanks Romain...


Why Polycom ?
Polycom is a leader in the UC market with powerful and easy-to-use solutions.
"UC is not dead" it is even key to enable a Social Business for organizations...

IBM and Polycom have teamed to deliver UC Everywhere  by enabling IBM’s Social Business applications to connect people from any device regardless of location. Social UC is the future... 

Polycom is well-positionned to easily enable it to customers... I've already shared with you functional presentations, or technical documentations (here & here), demonstrating the value proposition. 
Mobility & Cloud is also key for Polycom... You will see new stuffs in 2012 :))

Of course, I will continue to blog to share information (I hope interesting informations...) with you..




1 comment:

  1. Best of luck in the new gig, I'm sure you will do great things at Polycom

    ReplyDelete